Over the last 6 decades, science has greatly improved the dental profession. Nowadays, dental radiographs (X-rays) emit very low amounts of radiation as compared to the X-ray machines used in the past. In fact, we now have the digital X-ray, which is a high tech alternative to conventional radiography.
Why Choose Digital X-Rays?
- It uses 90% less radiation than traditional x-rays.
- It doesn’t use any chemicals.
- Dental records can be transferred by email.
- Quicker dental appointments.
- Better quality images, resulting in more accurate diagnosis.
Here are Advanced Smile Design, we use digital x-rays during oral examinations as well as in procedures that may require a thorough evaluation of the patient’s teeth, gums and jaw.